John Chapman, Master Gardener
Your Personal Garden Coach - High-density, high-production gardens, even in small spaces
Increase Nutrition. Decrease Chemicals. Lower Food Costs.
About John Chapman
High-yield Sonoran Desert Gardening Coach Since 1991
John Chapman is a familiar face and voice in Central Arizona, appearing regularly on popular television and radio programs since 1991 including KKNT 960 The Patriot, KTAR Talk Radio, “Sonoran Living”, “Fox 10 Arizona Morning” to name a few.
John served as the media representative for Summer Winds Nursery and authored the ever-popular weekly Gardening column in the East Valley Tribune for 17 years.
Committed to helping
Phoenix area gardeners
"insure their food supply"!
Call John to schedule a
visit to your home!
Evaluate your yard. See how easy it is to grow up to:
- 90% of your fresh produce
than traditional gardens!
Education and Certifications:
- Desert Landscaper, Desert Botanical Garden 2001
- Master Gardener, Maricopa County
Cooperative Extension Service 1991
- Arizona State University - Agriculture 1983
- Mesa Community College, General Businesss
You CAN grow your own fresh food on your own property, even in small spaces.
- Control Variety and Quality
- Chemical-free: No pesticides, herbicides
- Save thousands $$$ annually
- Insure your food supply year round.
The Chapman Family of gardeners!